Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gammers paradise

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More News <.<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon8945
1337 Dragon <3
1337 Dragon
Dragon8945

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Chapter 2: Shadowfall
Moments from being released!
We are getting close to launching today's release. It is a small release with a big punch! At long last you will explore the crash site of Sepulchure's fallen flying undead dragon fortress... and meet his -- daughter!? We now realize it takes at least two weeks to do the size and quality of the MMO releases we would like to build for you. As a compromise, we are allowing all players to access the city. Evil players can access the new Evil Shop. Upgraded members can help us test the experimental quest (our first dungeon crawl!) that will send you into a Swordhaven crypt to recover Sepulchure's armor for his Daughter. <dramatic pause> Yes, this will be the beginning of a very long and challenging game-wide series of quests that will eventually allow you to obtain that armor. It will definately be one of the hardest to obtain items in the game... so we suggest doing each part as it becomes available. Do not worry, Doom Knight as a class will be released before that. Also, the Good Guys side will be getting the same treatment as the Evil side. Chapter 2 is the story of Swordhaven and Shadowfall truce's and the emergence of the FIRST Lord of Chaos. This is so exciting!~dragon8945 co owner
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 am

SHADOWFALL!!
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Unkown Lord   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 am

ShadowFall???What is a shadowfall?
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:38 am

the new releas
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Unkown Lord   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 am

oKay!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 am

IT IS HERE!
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 am

WHAT?` Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Unkown Lord   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 am

I...................hAVE.........................Undead.........................Berzerker now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!500 coins!!!!!!!!!

Dance Please O.o bounce
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:29 pm

but i cant dance Sad
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Unkown Lord   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 am

Its easy just dance if u cant dance just dance and you can dance!!

Dancing is so easy just move your body and and shake your body and idk O.o
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More News <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: More News <.<   More News <.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More News <.<
Page 1 of 1