Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gammers paradise

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Design Notes : March 3rd, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Lord of Cheddar
Lord of Cheddar

Design Notes : March 3rd, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes : March 3rd, 2009   Design Notes : March 3rd, 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Back-adin
March 3rd, 2009
Special UN-LIVE Event!
Oh yes - there is ANOTHER Friday the 13th THIS month
I am back from New York -- I missed you! Reens and the team did a GREAT job, I am really impressed. While there are dozens of stories to share from my trip, including "why you should never, ever put a graveyard that big next to an experimental power plant..." I am going to jump straight to the main event... brace yourself!

Be a part of our first LIVE Adventure
You are hereby invited to our FIRST EVER, LIVE, Friday the 13th special event featuring musical guest Voltiare (Best known for the song "Brains!" from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), the AQW Team, and a.... well, lets just say the end of this is something you will not want to miss. It all starts Friday the 13th at sundown.

I have never seen anything like this in a game before. A musical performance alongside your adventure? Parts will be prepared in advance, but you and your fellow players will experience it live, for the first time as it happens. We only have two weeks to get everything ready for you.. prepare yourself for our biggest AQworlds event yet! (Zhoom is setting up some more file servers)

P.S. You better believe there will be rares!
P.S.S. Doom Weapons will increase in power in DragonFable
P.S.S.S. OMG, a musical live event in-game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (How else could we beat last month's Friday the 13th)
Back to top Go down

Design Notes : March 3rd, 2009
Page 1 of 1