Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gammers paradise

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Design Notes : March 6th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Lord of Cheddar
Lord of Cheddar

Design Notes : March 6th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes : March 6th, 2009   Design Notes : March 6th, 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

ill-adin

ill-pyre Queen

ill-ranger

NOT SICK!
March 6th, 2009
The Lab Plague
Not to be confused with the Lab Plaque
We are sick*.... <cough> <sniffle> <nose blow> <cough> The lab has become a highly infectious place this week. Thyton, Safiria, Cysero, Zhoom, and well over half the team are in home** with fevers and sore throats. I would cast heal... but I am sick too! <cough> <hack> <slash***> <cough> Do not worry, just because the ENTIRE AQWorlds that works here at the lab is incpacitated -- we still have a release coming for... <falls over and faints saying one word> "Reeeeens....****"

* "...and twisted!" Hey! That is not what I meant.
** Believe it or not we do (occassionally) leave this place to sleep, eat, and um... well.. we do sleep at home.
*** Battling undead germs
**** At least it might have been Reens. Could have been REEMS (maybe he was out of paper) or RINSE (Like he forgot to wash his hands after blowing his nose) or.. or...

Rescue Reens-gers!
Here we go again....
Fortunately, the majority of the AQworlds team works remotely. Reens and the team have an exciting release for you today. Go on a quest for King Alteon with new things including:

Forest of Chaos (Brand new Map & Quest)
Chaorrupted Bear Cub Pet
Barbarian Tribesman Armor
Bear Skin Cloak
Feral Druid's Headdress
Chaos Bear Head
Bear Clawed Axe
Back to top Go down

Design Notes : March 6th, 2009
Page 1 of 1