Wraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gammers paradise

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Things on Aq Worlds

Go down 
+2
Wraith
Dragon8945
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon8945
1337 Dragon <3
1337 Dragon
Dragon8945

New Things on Aq Worlds Empty
PostSubject: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:12 pm

sup im dragon8945 ill be posting the new aq worlds updates heres some new up to date about what happend on FRIDAY THE 13th thanks if ur reading ~dragon8945

Feb 16th, 2009
Long Un-live the ShadowSycthe!
The tale of a land consumed by Chaos
Following the events that began on Friday the 13th, the world has been left in utter chaos. King Alteon has been mortally wounded and no healers can cure what has happened to him. Rumors of strange new monsters from the North are starting spread. These monsters are said to even attack the mindless undead of the Shadowscythe, who are now without leadership. Ambitious for the now empty throne, the most famous Villians of the world are searching for the ruins of the fallen flying dragon fortress. Sepulchure's daughter is no match for their power and once they learn of her existince it is unlikely they will allow her to survive. The forces of Good and Evil are both in bad shape -- will either recover in time, or will the 1st Lord of Chaos appear and end this story before you had a chance to draw your weapon? Anything can happen in AQWorlds!

Coming in the next release:
"Shadowfall..... long unlive the Shadowscythe!"
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith lord
Wraith lord
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Lol Nice Dragon Keep up the good work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site admin,

.::Wraith::.
Back to top Go down
https://wraith.darkbb.com
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:32 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Design Notes   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:23 am

Nice How i can make eggs ???

Long Un-live the ShadowSycthe!
The tale of a land consumed by Chaos
Following the events that began on Friday the 13th, the world has been left in utter chaos. King Alteon has been mortally wounded and no healers can cure what has happened to him. Rumors of strange new monsters from the North are starting spread. These monsters are said to even attack the mindless undead of the Shadowscythe, who are now without leadership. Ambitious for the now empty throne, the most famous Villians of the world are searching for the ruins of the fallen flying dragon fortress. Sepulchure's daughter is no match for their power and once they learn of her existince it is unlikely they will allow her to survive. The forces of Good and Evil are both in bad shape -- will either recover in time, or will the 1st Lord of Chaos appear and end this story before you had a chance to draw your weapon? Anything can happen in AQWorlds!

Coming in the next release:
"Shadowfall..... long unlive the Shadowscythe!"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devil195
Death King
Death King

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:33 am

uhh wats aqw i never heard of it 0.0
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am

Now im gone!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:01 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Design Notes   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 am

WTB Time Travel Machine
Paying top gold!
Because I really want to go to the future and see what you think of all the amazing things that are in development*. This week's release will be a light one**, but the big one we are working up to is going to drop jaws faster than that time we swept all those evil skeleton skulls off the cliff out back of Swordhaven***. The design notes have been very plot heavy for a while, so you might enjoy some behind the scenes development secrets....

* Also, we want to see if there will be flying cars.
** You know... JUST the first look at the crash site of Sepulchures undead flying dragon fortress and meeting Seppy's daughter..
*** Which is technically next week... after which we will finally see Swordhaven not under attack for the first time.

In the background, we have so many projects in progress it is crazy. The biggest project is the 1st Lord of Chaos. It is going to be our first full size questing zone full with quests, dungeons, items, new classes, new monsters, and of course the first Lord of Chaos! Not to mention it will have a great number of surprises and side objectives for you. In the releases building up to the big one, we are going to focus on gameplay elements including stats, high level monster balancing, new skills, monster AI, adding potions, etc. We have built many new features during the past months that have not had a chance to shine in the game yet.... interactive objects, dungeon crawls, social objectives, live events... the list goes on and on. Poor Zhoom and Minimal have been so bogged down with the never ending stream of problems that it is really amazing how far we have gotten. Meanwhile, we are also working on the public character pages, the ability to see which of your friends are online while outside of the game, a way to quickly get to your friends who are online and playing in one click, and a way to link up minigames to AQW so that you can earn points. Once stats and monster balancing is complete we will be back to adding new classes and skills. This paves the way for PVP which I would love to launch before summer. I am told that it may be possible to release a less serious version of PvP sooner that does not care about balancing and you can just go cause havoc for fun -- but lets add some stats first, ok? We are making good progress down that major to do list I announced -- and we are not pulling any punches. Oh, inventory has become a huge concern. We need more space.... Zhoom and I have had a lot of talks on how to add a bank like DragonFable and creating a secure version of the weapon rack system they use in MechQuest. More coming on this as we get closer.

Meanwhile, the DragonFable team has gotten bigger and is producing more content per week than ever before. They are working on two major zones at the same time-- and I get to help in writing one of them (and if you are a long time DragonFable player... you might have already figured out why. Hey, I do EVERYTHING I say I am going to do -- sometimes it just takes a while ;-) OMG, I cannot wait. Cysero and Geo will kill me if I say any more, but Rolith has been figuring out how to make an entire unlockable character slots which can be used to play NPCs in order to pull this off. The OTHER zone will be our first steampunk zone with mechanical monsters, introducing a new race and a strange new minigame. It is the energy orb zone and... if there is an orb involved, you will find Sepulchure. DragonFable is the only place you will learn Sepulchure's full story... and he has a MUCH different destiny in that timeline.

The next MechQuest planet is my pick for the most popular. I saw all of the art in Thyton's battle room before Korin and Jemini started coloring and animating it. I have no idea why Warlic has not been posting sneak peeks at the theme of the world and the mechs.... it is going to be MechQuest's greatest planet. It is cool enough to be its own game! Also, Johnny Atomic has been working on the MechQuest Artbook. We have a "layout party*" on Monday to review the book. In addition to being our first ever art book, it is going to feature a how to draw mecha section by Thyton, a code with a collectable mecha model, and tons of never before seen art and information (including background info on MechQuest's main villian Lord Valoth, and schematics on 'The Paladin', which is Artix's transforming Star Ship -- note: all the major Star Ships transform... just a hint.) Also, MechQuest is very close to being FaceBook compatable -- which means if you are a FaceBook user you will be able to play right inside FaceBook and do some interesting social things with the game. If you are also a MechQuest player I would recommend pleading to Warlic for a little for sneak peak at the new Mech and NPC sketches.

* I hope there will be clowns and cake!

On the TV Show front we have a roller coaster ride story. I think some projects just flow naturally... LOL, this is not one of those. If you are just joining us, the story goes that we made an animated short a while back and a while later suddenly a bunch of interest appeared. So we teamed up with a Producer and a Writer from LA and created what they call a Bible for the show. We pitched it to all the major networks and wacky chaos ensued. Now we possibly have the best opportunity anyone could dream of in front of us, but I have to decide between giving away the rights to everything in order to do it or passing up the opportunity and doing it the way we have done everything else -- from scratch, with our own hands, and and asking if you can help and be a part of it.

That is the thing I love most about the games. The only boss we have to answer to is you.... and that is great, because you are the best :-) What we are doing is unique. Reglardless of whether you were here from the beginning, were in beta, or will be helping test the new 1st Lord of Chaos's zone... it feels special being a part of it. Not just in this game, but all of them. I am doing a call to arms... if 2009 is the year of Adventure -- let us make it our quest to take ALL of the games to the next level. Lets hear some ideas! See you on the forums.

____________________________________-
Tien121
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 am

Cool story Tien !!
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 am

LOL ty
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 am

np
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 am

Your welcome tien.
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Design Notes   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Chapter 2: ShadowFall
Starting today!
We are getting close to launching today's release. It is a small release with a big punch! At long last you will explore the crash site of Sepulchure's fallen flying undead dragon fortress... and meet his -- daughter!? We now realize it takes at least two weeks to do the size and quality of the MMO releases we would like to build for you. As a compromise, we are allowing all players to access the city. Evil players can access the new Evil Shop. Upgraded members can help us test the experimental quest that will send you into a Swordhaven crypt to recover Sepulchure's armor for his Daughter. <dramatic pause> Yes, this will be the beginning of a very long and challenging game-wide series of quests that will eventually allow you to obtain that armor. It will definately be one of the hardest to obtain items in the game... so we suggest doing each part as it becomes available. Do not worry, Doom Knight as a class will be released before that. Also, the Good Guys side will be getting the same treatment as the Evil side. Chapter 2 is the story of Swordhaven and Shadowfall truce's and the emergence of the FIRST Lord of Chaos. This is so exciting!
________________________________________________________________________________

Tien121
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm

SHADOWFALL!!
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:03 am

Whats Shadow Fall??????????? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 am

the new Releas
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Design Notes   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:34 am

Shadowfall is Finally Here!
Every Story has two sides - ours has GOOD AND EVIL
Both the GOOD and EVIL factions have been thrown into chaos by the myserterious new threat. This week, discover the crash site of the Undead Flying Dragon Fortress and seek audience with Sepulchure's Daughter.

Long Unlive the Shadowscythe!

In This Release - The story continues!
We have just started a new chapter with a focus on the Evil side first. The city is available to all players and our first experimental "dungeon crawl" is available to Members for testing. In this test players will battle through a well guarded Swordhaven crypt to recover Sepulchure's armor -- but you would never believe what happens when you find it!

The City of Shadowfall
The Chaos Crypt - our first dungeon crawl!
The "EVIL" Shop
New Items and Armor

Chaos vs Good & Evil!?

Choosing Good & Evil
We would like you to play your character however you feel fit. We liked that the shop is Evil only and the way Gravelyn initially reacts to you is dependant on your alignment. There will of course be a Good-only shop in the next Swordhaven release. We will need players to represent both sides and help make decisions for what should be added to their cities. While Good and Evil will need to work together to defeat Drakath.... it is likely not all NPCs and players will feel the same level of cooperative spirit. We expect secret battles to take place between the two sides. In the future, you ill be able to change sides by performing a great task for the leader of either side. With each release this system will keep getting better.
Secret: Pssst.. right now, you can switch between being good and evil right replaying the intro quest. (Whoops, this was not true when I first posted it, but we edited and re-rolled the file. It should be working now.)

Sepulchure's Armor
Yes, it is true... this is the start of a game-wide quest chain which will ultimately unlock Sepulchure's armor. This will be one of the most difficult accomplishments in the entire game and will not be completable for many releases. However, you will like knowing that the regular Doom Knight class will be available long before that!

This is going to get good!

Developer Notes
We are always trying new things and are not always sure how you will react. We listen on the forums so be sure to help us make the game even better! It seems that is takes us two weeks to put together the quality and size of releases that we want to make for you in AQWorlds. We were able to compromise and release the dungeon as a test while we finish it for everyone next week and continue building the other things to do. I wanted to release the Good and Evil cities at the same time, but we barely managed to release ShadowFall this week (note: I am sitting alone here at the lab at 9:31pm on a Friday night... the cleaning crew just showed up and gave me a funny look.. <coughs> again... ) Each week we are getting faster though. Do not forget that we are still building the engine as we go. For example, Reens, Llusien, and I had been animating all of those new NPC pop up boxes by hand. So this week Minimal put the functionality straight into the game engine. Now it is super fast to make NPCs talk! But then I spent an entire day making all of my button/interface assets compatable. You get the idea... but the more we do this the more momentum we will gain. The game is truely shaping up. One thing that has been giving me a lot of trouble is the Book of Lore. Both from a design and code issue it won the duel we were having this week... I will be working on it through the weekend. Also, I would like to get the code on the Valentines's pet. Zhoom rewrote my old adlib randomizer code in AS3.0 so have been dying to put it to use. Before wrapping up my second super long winded DN post in a row (still awake?) I would like to give a HUGE round of applause to Miltonious and J6 for their crazy artwork and characters. I will do a full Design Notes post on Gravelyn next week so you can see just how many versions of her armor and... lol, her hair we went through over the last month before finalizing her. (I really thought Miltonius was going to kill me.) Gravelyn's story is one of the strangest that has ever been in one of our games... she is a truly unique character. Thank you everyone, I hiope you are enjoying the release. BATTLE ON!
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 am

THE NEW RELEAS IS HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Tien121
Spam captain
Spam captain
Tien121

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 am

XD Cool
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 am

WOW I HAVE MANY MONEY ILLL BUT A UNDEAD BERZERKER MUHAHAHAHHA BTW I HAVE A AQWORLDS ACCOUNT THAT HAS BETA BERZERKER
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 pm

ok me too
Back to top Go down
megazero
Ultimate Dragon King
Ultimate Dragon King
megazero

PostSubject: Unkown Lord   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:56 am

Shocked affraid Suspect Okay.......By the way cool
Back to top Go down
zimqn
Admin
Admin
zimqn

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Things on Aq Worlds   New Things on Aq Worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Things on Aq Worlds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wraith :: AQW :: Aqw News-
Jump to: